- Stamped with our All Rolled Up logo and in addition to All Rolled Up logo snaps
- When stowed away, fold in half and use the snaps for a narrow, wallet-like profile that fits perfectly inside an All Rolled Up.
- The felt may crease slightly with use (as seen in the pictures of our working sample), but this should not impede your dice rolling.
- If the fold in your felt tray gets too bumpy, fear not; you can easily remedy the crease with an iron on a warm setting. If your iron has the option, set it to Wool (with steam switched off). At that setting, you can iron directly on the felt (avoiding the plastic snaps, as they may melt). Press down gently but firmly, with a constant pressure, until the crease disappears. If you feel a sense of caution then place a 100% cotton cloth over the felt – like a hanky. plain cotton teatowel or neckerchief. Never iron on the vinyl (faux leather) side – even a warm iron may leave a permanent mark.
- Our wool felt is made of Pure New Wool, which is naturally nonflammable and dirt repellent. Our wool felt is nontoxic and meets the high standards of the UNE-EN 71-2, UNE-EN 71-3 and Öko-Tex 100.
Heathered Felt Folding Dice Tray – Ochre
Our new range of dice trays with a natural heathered fleck effect to the wool felt.
Our signature All Rolled Up Felt Dice Trays are made from premium 100% wool felt and quality imitation PVC leather backing
The original Square folding dice tray, with plastic snaps on the corners allow you to pinch the edges to create a tray to soften the clatter of dice and contain your rolls.
Not just a dice tray, also perfect to use with tabletop and board games to hold tokens and various other game pieces.
Made in the UK – All Rolled Up
Dimensions : 205mm x 205mm