To All Our Customers,
Please be advised that Royal Mail are striking on the following dates:
- Friday 30 September 2022 and Saturday 1 October 2022
- Thursday 13th October 2022
- Thursday 20th October 2022
- Tuesday 25th October 2022
- Monday 28th November 2022
This action will likely cause disruption. Royal Mail will not collect or deliver parcels on either of these dates. This action will also cause general disruption, generating a backlog of mail in the system. Please be patient if you make a purchase and expect your deliveries to take longer.
Further dates have also been announced by the CWU for functional strike action which impacts parts of their operation on the following:
- Processing, Distribution, International, Collections, Admin: 3rd, 9th, 15th, 24th November and 1st December 2022
- Delivery: 4th, 10th, 16th, 25th November and 2nd December 2022
- Network: 2nd, 8th, 14th, 23rd, 30th November 2022
These dates will also affect processing of all Royal Mail services
If you are needing post in a hurry, I recommend choosing Special Delivery or Tracked 24 options on our webstore. You can also contact us if you wish to use another service and we will do our best to accomodate and give you pricing.
We apologise to all for any inconvenience caused, which is beyond our control.