We’re three weeks into the fulfilment of the highly successful Kickstarter for The Dee Sanction, but many rewards remain unclaimed.
You may not be aware, but Kickstarter doesn’t handle your rewards or their fulfilment. Many of you will be familiar with BackerKit/Crowd-ox, Pledgemanager and other platforms. These support the fulfilment process after crowd-funding completes on something like Kickstarter. However, none of these is part of Kickstarter (yet!).
At All Rolled Up, we use the ARU Backer Access for Fulfilment, our custom fulfilment system.
For The Dee Sanction, you need to log in to the All Rolled Up web store to claim your rewards and pay for Shipping.
- Go to Lost Password and enter your Kickstarter email. If you backed the Kickstarter you’re a known quantity and you will receive a password reminder email
- Go to your My Account page, login and access the Kickstarter tab
- Scroll down and click Add to Basket under any physical rewards. You can do this until you’ve selected all the items included in your pledge
- Go to Basket and remove any virtual product (click the X in a circle to the left of the product image). You should check out physical and virtual (PDF) separately
- Click Proceed to Checkout
- Enter any requested details – at least Country/Region, which will updates options presented – and then choose from the Shipping selection. If your reward includes more than just a book and you’re shipping outside the UK, we recommend an option with tracking
- Tick acceptance of Terms & Conditions and then either click Place Order or choose your payment method to cover any additional items and shipping
- Repeat the process from Step 3 for virtual content, making certain not to add any physical content
- For virtual content, the Order Complete page presents a red box to click and download or go to Downloads
If you have any questions about the process, use email@example.com.