We’re going live with a Late Pledge to Courtier from today through the next three weeks, offering you the chance to get on board with The Dee Sanction.
What’s The Dee Sanction?
The Dee Sanction is a tabletop role-playing game about serving Queen and country in the late Tudor period. While kingdoms vie for power and the Church splinters under the pressure of reform, folklorish creatures emerge from enforced hiding seeking revenge against those who imprisoned them.
As magic and creatures of the supernatural proliferate throughout the land, the Queen passed an Act Against Conjurations, Enchantments and Witchcrafts, making the punishment for acts of magic severe, but in many cases drawing the line before a death sentence. In 1564, John Dee and Francis Walsingham convinced the Queen to pass an amendment to the Act — The Dee Sanction — permitting the practice of magic in defence of the realm.
You are an Agent of Dee.
The Courtier level offers you:
- the special limited edition hardcover Core Rulebook
- the PDF of the Core Rulebook
- every additional PDF stretch goal unlocked, including immediate access to the Fabulous Tudor Mini Guild by Evlyn Moreau and a PDF copy of The Book of Days
How do you get access to this? Follow these steps:
- Register an account at All Rolled Up – https://www.allrolledup.co.uk/my-account/
- Once you’ve completed the registration, confirm you have access by signing in
- Send an email to email@example.com – with the Subject line Late Pledge Courtier – noting the email you registered with. This should be the email you use for PayPal if you have one. If you don’t have a PayPal account, we will still the invoice via PayPal, and you will have the option to use a bank/credit card
- We will invoice you via PayPal for the £18 Courtier pledge level.
- Once you’ve paid the invoice, we will give you access to the Kickstarter rewards on My Account at All Rolled Up
- Once we have The Dee Sanction hardcovers in hand, we will start fulfilment, and you will have the opportunity to select any additional add-ons and pay postage for the total package
We’re making the Late Pledge to Courtier option available to you until 2nd April 2021. So, if you missed out on the Kickstarter completely or you know someone else who did, this is the last opportunity to guarantee a hardcover.