It’s that time of year again, so if you have plans to buy something nice for yourself or gift something to a friend or family member, take care to order early enough for delivery. Avoid disappointment by ordering early.
International Standard and International tracking and signature services*
- Friday 4 December Australia and New Zealand
- Wednesday 9 December Africa, Asia, Caribbean, Central and South America, both the Far and the Middle East
- Thursday 10 December Canada, Cyprus and Malta
- Friday 11 December Greece, Eastern Europe (except the Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia) and Turkey
- Saturday 12 December Czech Republic, Finland, Italy, Poland, Sweden, USA
- Wednesday 16 December Austria, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland
- Friday 18 December Belgium, France, Ireland, Luxembourg
UK Inland Services
- Friday 18 December 2nd Class and 2nd Class Signed For.
- Monday 21 December 1st Class and 1st Class Signed For.
- Wednesday 23rd Royal Mail Special Delivery.
* Please note: latest recommended posting dates are correct at the time of publishing and are subject to change. Please check royalmail.com/greetings for the latest information. In these uncertain times, it’s advisable to post as early as possible to ensure your Christmas letters and parcels reach their destination