Whatever your new idea might be and whatever plans you have for it, All Rolled Up provide a dependable partner in offering must-have gamer product to offer as pledge level rewards, stretch goals or an add-on.
The rewards you offer as part of your IndieGoGo or Kickstarter can make a big difference – they’re the little bit of your project that excites the backer community, brings more people into support the project and offers a genuine one-of-a-kind experience.
All Rolled has many years of experience supporting crowdfunding projects – and we kicked off with the Dracula Dossier from Pelgrane Press, which not only swept the ENnies in 2016, but also saw us get our own Gold Award for Best Aid or Accessory.
Since then we’ve supported several other crowdfunding projects, as well as supporting wider licensed products that we have available all year round. However, we’re there to help you when it comes to offer exclusives and one-of-a-kind items to your avid supporters.
Kickstarters We’ve Supported
- Twilight: 2000 – Roleplaying in the WWIII That Never Was – Free League
- Things from the Flood – Sequel to Tales from the Loop – Free League
- Hellboy: The Roleplaying Game – Mantic Games
- Beowulf – Age of Heroes – Handiwork Games
- Out of the Ashes – Paul Mitchener
- Fateforge – Studio Agate
- Torg Eternity – Tharkold – Ulisses Spiele
- Egyptian Dice – Triple Ace Games
- The Dee Sanction – All Rolled Up
- Numenera 2: Discovery and Destiny – Monte Cook Games
- Symbaroum: Monster Codex – Järnringen
- Dracula Dossier and The Yellow King – Pelgrane Press
- SINS – First Falling Leaf Ltd
- The Wicked Wizard of Oz and Neverland – Here Be Monsters! – Jonathan Green
Get In Touch
If you have an idea for a crowdfunding project, at All Rolled Up we’re happy to listen to your pitch and see what we can do to help you create something truly special. As with all crowdfunding, always remember to allow enough time to get everything in place. Ballpark – assume at least 3 – 6 months. Indeed, for the Dracula Dossier All Rolled Up we batted around ideas for materials and finish for over a year!
Whatever we create, it will need adequate lead time to agree upon the design, acquire materials (or create them from scratch), complete the work (and quality check it) and then fulfil the final product.
You can get in touch with us through our Contact page.